Research Report 2 in the NAW Series: Adding Value in a Post-Pandemic World: New Leadership Strategies for Distributors
In this report, we will evaluate the marketplace strategic options available to distributors:
• Becoming a third-party seller on a merchant-owned marketplace (Amazon, Zoro, Digi-Key)
• Becoming a third-party seller on a marketplace not owned by a merchant (eBay, Google)
• Building your own marketplace
• The imperative for an industry-owned marketplace
• Opting out of marketplaces
Our goal for this entire series is to ensure that distributors who participate in this series are armed with new modes of thinking along with information that can help them build robust strategies with staying power.