This State of E-commerce in Distribution research found that distributors are adopting e-commerce at a rapid pace. The adoption rate soared in 2020, with a weighted 26.3% increase from 2019.
Download Part 1 of this exclusive report on e-commerce adoption and maturity in the distribution industry to learn:
- Trends by sector and company size
- The impact of the pandemic on e-commerce adoption and maturity in distribution
- Expectations for B2B buying trends post-COVID-19
- What is driving e-commerce investments
- How manufacturers are leveraging e-commerce.
This report is by Dean Mueller and Jonathan Bein, Ph.D. of Distribution Strategy Group.
The NAW Institute for Distribution Excellence conducts research into strategic management issues affecting the wholesale distribution industry. Only the NAW Institute publishes leading-edge research studies with practical application for wholesale distribution firms of all sizes and lines of trade.